Sunday, May 31, 2009

What animal will you be?

Today is our company's annual day. As I was getting ready to go, Betu very earnestly asked me "Aap kaunse animal banoge?" It took me few seconds to understand where that came from. He had become a giraffe in one of his open day performances. :D

I laughed and told him that I won't dress up as any animal. A little perplexed he further said "Par aapka to aaj annual day hai na?" I nodded in affirmation and said" Haan. But hum log animal show nahi kar rahe."

But must say that I just loved the way his mind worked :)


~~ Keep Smiling! ~~

Sent on my BlackBerry®.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I'd've become a fish and jumped into the water the whole day in this weather. What would you have chosen? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so so cute and innocent !

    ReplyDelete