Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dancing a la Shahrukh Khan style!

Yesterday night when I was getting Betu changed into his night dress, I asked him to take his shirt off. After opening the buttons, he stood still for a few seconds and was eying me in a very naughty expression. I was wondering why and before I could think too much or ask him anything he broke into the "Dard-E-Disco" dance (from the movie Om Shanti Om) opening his shirt wide and shaking his body just like Shahrukh Khan does in that song.


I couldn't help laughing at this sudden act of his. He also started to laugh with me and kept at it for another minute. Later he asked me "Aap has kyun rahe the? Main to Sahrukh Khan jaise Om Santi Om wala dance kar raha tha" (He cannot pronounce 'Sh' as yet unless I made him say it slowly) I had no answer and just smiled but he wanted an answer and kept asking me so I simply told him "Mujhe mazaa aa raha tha aapko dekh kar" :D

9 comments:

  1. HAhahahh ..I can imagine the scene :) So very cute ..lovely pics !

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...but he doesnt have a six pack!!!!!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute and adorable.. much better than the original

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Even my brat can't pronounce 'sh', he'd say 'ssss' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He He He !

    Ok now come to my page. Quick ! Got to tell ya somethin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is interesting, I never noticed his not being able to say "sh" when I met him. But you know that Rishab also says sssss :)
    That must have beeen so cute for sure. Pyaru betu!

    ReplyDelete