Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You are the size of a sesame seed

I subscribed to a newsletter at BabyCenter where they will send me weekly updates on your growth and development. And today morning I got my first newsletter and it says that you are about the size of a sesame seed. And that your brain is beginning to grow. :)

I had such a big smile on my face when I read it and it was kind of a comforting feeling...a feeling of satisfaction.

I've been having bad nausea almost throughout the day despite eating little bit every now and then. And sleeping troubles have already started. Not sure why. I wake up many times during the night and it takes good 45 min to 1 hour to sleep again. Your papa can make out from my face in the morning that I'vent had a good sleep and he worries if its some kind of anxiety in my mind because of which I'm not sleeping. But I really don't know what is the reason.

Your papa is taking extra care about me and calls me during the day at least once to check how I'm doing. Your dad is adorable Shona. And so is your bade bhaiyya Anirudh. And we all know you would be too!

Grow well, be healthy and come out in our loving arms on time!

(@5 Weeks 5 Days)

No comments:

Post a Comment