Friday, June 10, 2011

You are about 10 and 1/2 inches long

Hi shoncha bachha.

You turn 21 weeks today. Your kicks are becoming stronger day by day and the frequency has also increased. The newsletter tells me you are about 10 and 1/2 inches long. And it told me that I may feel as if you are practicing martial arts as your initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. And I so agree with it. :) It also tells me that your eyelids and eyebrows are fully formed now.

You are very active around 5 AM everyday and keep me awake until 6 AM with your movements. And then I want to sleep on although the time is to get up and start the day with the daily chores. You don't like me to lie down on my sides. If I do lie down on any of my side, minutes later you start kicking quite hard and then I've to lie in a position which is midway of lying sideways and on my back with the support of pillows.

Yesterday was your papa's birthday and we went to a nice restaurant by the name of Qube in The Leela, Chanakyapuri. Later on I was generally asking your papa and your bhaiyya if they all had a good time and added that I definitely did. And then your bhaiyya kissed you and asked you if you had a good time too.

I found that so sweet. Something which never crossed either my mind or your papas' - to even think about if you had a good time or not. :)

Love you bachha.

(@21 Weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment