Monday, May 5, 2008

Like father, like son!

I know I know I had done an earlier post on the same topic but lately I have seen so many similarities that I just had to write it out here -
  1. The moment either of them enters the house, they switch on the TV.
  2. You ask them what they want to eat for breakfast, 99.99% of times both their replies are "Poha!"
  3. You ask either of them what they want for lunch or dinner, they both reply "Daal - rice!"
  4. You ask both of them to look for something, they will do a cursory glance in the line of their eye level. They both will never bend down or even look down to make an effort to look for the said item.
Sigh...I guess I better accept this father son duo like they are...sigh...

12 comments:

  1. That was funny and cute at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...I guess that gives you a better idea of how to deal with the kid:P...you can probably guess his actions!
    But it feels nice when they show such similarities,no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOW I BELIEVE YOU ON THE TOPIC :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    least you dont need to plan different menus!! hehe!!

    cute!

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope u like daal chawal and poha too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol.....what u like?...guess the same thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. even my hubby says poha always...yet to hear from aryan..
    AM

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL so cute!! sometimes I think my lil one has the same expression as her dad!!wonder what it will be like when she starts talking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @all: I used to like Poha and Daal-Rice earlier but not as much after having it as our meal at least 4-5 times a week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha ha ha.. that is really great.. walking in his fathers shoes so early :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. welll..... i looooooove poha too! And my hubby haaaaaaaaates it :( You can figure the rest of the story!

    ReplyDelete