Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pulling my cheeks!

My cheeks are hurting from his "Mumma Cheekoo" antics! He has been pulling them so often and so hard saying "Mumma Cheeko" that even if I touch them from outside they hurt.

And when I try to do the same to him and quite softly, he will start crying. Uff...kya karoon is ladke ka...

But then he's such a cutie too. When he comes home in the evenings, I can hear him calling out to me "Mumma! Mumma!" when he's still not entered our house gate and he comes running over to me and I get smothered with his sloppy wet kisses and cuddly hugs! By the time its my turn to do give my share of kisses to him, he's already trying to wriggle out of my arms to do his own things!

So basically he decides when he has to kiss/hug/cuddle with me and ALSO when I can do the same to him. Uff...kya karoon is ladke ka....

2 comments:

  1. Luch mat karo is ladke ka ..he is just so adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just watching those lovely photos of meethu Anirudh which you have on this "slide"-show. Lots of love to him. I am looking forward to seeing him and and how Rishab and he would react meeting each other.

    ReplyDelete